draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-01.txt

Brian E Carpenter-2
Hi,

The draft "Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Uniform Resource
Identifiers", available in various formats at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid/ ,
has passed WG Last Call in the IETF. Before it's submitted
to the IESG, we'd appreciate comments from this list. If you
happen to have seen an earlier version, please do look at the
latest one (-01) which is substantially different.

Please keep the CC's intact or add a CC to <[hidden email]>.

Also please comment before July 4.

Thanks
   Brian Carpenter

Re: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-01.txt

Martin J. Dürst
Hello Brian,

I have read this, and it looks "good enough" to me. It's the second time
we have to formally update URI syntax because of IPv6, I hope it's the
last time :-).

Regards,    Martin.