differences between www-forms@w3.org and public-xformsusers@w3.org

Threaded

differences between www-forms@w3.org and public-xformsusers@w3.org

jean-baptiste pressac
Hello,
I noticed that two lists exist for discussion about XForms :
[hidden email] and [hidden email]. Do you know the
differences between the two ? It's not really obvious to me ...

Jean-Baptiste Pressac
Traitement et analyse de bases de données
Centre de Recherche Bretonne et Celtique
UMS 3554
20 rue Duquesne
CS 93837
29238 Brest cedex 3

tel : +33 (0)2 98 01 68 95
fax : +33 (0)2 98 01 63 93

Jean-Baptiste_Pressac.vcf (592 bytes) Download Attachment
Threaded

Re: differences between www-forms@w3.org and public-xformsusers@w3.org

Steven Pemberton-3
On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:28:51 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Pressac
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I noticed that two lists exist for discussion about XForms :
> [hidden email] and [hidden email]. Do you know the
> differences between the two ? It's not really obvious to me ...
> Thanks,

[hidden email] is the older list, and is for general discussion on
XForms, and related technologies.

[hidden email] is the email list for the XForms Users community
group, at http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/

Hop this helps.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton