csswg.org planned downtime

Peter Linss
Our hosting provider, Linode, has offered us yet another free hardware upgrade (more ram) and I’ll be rebooting the server to take advantage of it later today. All services at *.csswg.org will be affected. Access to the GitHub repositories and w3.org servers will not be impacted.

Current plan is to perform the upgrade around 3pm PDT today, August 13th. I’ll send out an email just before taking the server offline and another when it’s back online. Expected downtime is 15-30 minutes (the VM will be migrated to a new physical host during the upgrade and I’ll be doing some disk maintenance while I’m at it).

Peter

Re: csswg.org planned downtime

Peter Linss
The server is going down for the upgrade now.

> On Aug 13, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Linss, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Our hosting provider, Linode, has offered us yet another free hardware upgrade (more ram) and I’ll be rebooting the server to take advantage of it later today. All services at *.csswg.org will be affected. Access to the GitHub repositories and w3.org servers will not be impacted.
>
> Current plan is to perform the upgrade around 3pm PDT today, August 13th. I’ll send out an email just before taking the server offline and another when it’s back online. Expected downtime is 15-30 minutes (the VM will be migrated to a new physical host during the upgrade and I’ll be doing some disk maintenance while I’m at it).
>

> Peter

Re: csswg.org planned downtime

Peter Linss
The server is back online and appears to be running normally. As always, if you notice any issues, please contact me immediately.

Peter