[csswg] Agenda conf call 15-June-2016

Alan Stearns
Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2015AprJun/0206.html
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

For local times, see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160615T16

0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

1. CSSWG Charter
   Finalizing the non-deliverable sections
   Date wrangling for all our deliverables!

2. Fragment URL handling
    In order to handle the resolution in SF:
      https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016May/0209.html
    We added a new section for special fragment URL handling,
      https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-3/#local-urls
    which needs review. See also question at
      https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Jun/0029.html

3. calc() serialization
    We resolved on what the spec should say
    but probably someone other than me and Tab should have a look
    to make sure the spec actually says what it should say. :)
      https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-3/#calc-serialize
    Section needs review! Please take a look and comment. "This looks
    good to me" is also a helpful comment.

4. Canonical values for serialization
    In order to define calc() serialization, we had to add a new section:
      https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-3/#compat
    and define the canonical unit of each type. We'd like the WG to
    approve adding this concept. Review of whether concept is correctly
    added is also good.

    Relatedly, we also need to choose a canonical unit of <resolution>,
    as it's not obvious which one to choose given the suggestion in
    CSSOM (dpcm) seemed incorrect.
      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/178

5. [css-values][cssom] Which unit to serialize <resolution> with?
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/178

6. Follow up on logical keywords for floats: start/end vs inline-start/inline-end

   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Jun/0010.html

Thanks,

Alan

Re: [csswg] Agenda conf call 15-June-2016

Lea Verou-2
Regrets, travelling.

Lea Verou ✿ http://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou