4- Added /* height: 3em is not required. IE11 and Edge12 compute height
to ICB height if
not set. We want the test to focus exclusively on shrink-to-fit
5- XX or XXX have been replaced with HH or HHH; YY has been replaced
with ZZ . The idea here is, if reviewer disables Ahem font and uses
font-family: serif, then the glyphs themselves will help a bit to see
where their respective edges are displayed.
- float: right is not tested in those 24 tests
- vertical-lr is not tested in those 24 tests
- table elements are not tested in those 24 tests (I may have some tests
ready on that)
- inline-table elements are not tested in those 24 tests
- orthogonal-parent-shrink-to-fit-001 has not been reviewed for several
reasons; I think we should remove such
orthogonal-parent-shrink-to-fit-001 combo test.