[css-writing-modes-3] Prince 10 rev 4 implementation report

[css-writing-modes-3] Prince 10 rev 4 implementation report

Gérard Talbot-3
Peter,

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/implementation-report-Prince-10-rev-4-20150904.txt

Test not checked are those testing 'text-orientation',
'text-combine-upright' and 'writing-mode: vertical-lr' because Prince 10
does not support those.

I've added the success / failure percentage at the end of file.

Let me know if there is something wrong or missing.

Gérard
--
Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines

Test Templates

CSS Naming Guidelines

Test Review Checklist

CSS Metadata

Re: [css-writing-modes-3] Prince 10 rev 4 implementation report

Peter Linss
On Sep 6, 2015, at 7:57 PM, Gérard Talbot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/implementation-report-Prince-10-rev-4-20150904.txt
>
> Test not checked are those testing 'text-orientation', 'text-combine-upright' and 'writing-mode: vertical-lr' because Prince 10 does not support those.
>
> I've added the success / failure percentage at the end of file.
>
> Let me know if there is something wrong or missing.

Looks fine, he results have been imported into the harness.

Peter