[css-shapes] Properties have two computed value definitions

[css-shapes] Properties have two computed value definitions

Sebastian Zartner-3
The properties defined in section 6 Declaring Shapes have two definitions for they computed values. I guess the issue is related to the case sensitivity of the 'v' in 'Computed value'.

Sebastian

Re: [css-shapes] Properties have two computed value definitions

Alan Stearns
On 9/20/15, 4:04 PM, "Sebastian Zartner" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>The properties defined in section 6 Declaring Shapes have two definitions for they computed values. I guess the issue is related to the case sensitivity of the 'v' in 'Computed value'.

Thanks, fixed.

Alan