[css-logical-props] CSS Logical Properties missing from CSS status page

[css-logical-props] CSS Logical Properties missing from CSS status page

Sebastian Zartner-3
I've asked Bert Bos in a private email a long time ago but never got an answer. So, I am asking here.

The CSS Logical Properties Level 1 specification is still missing from the list at https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work.en.html. Can someone please add it there?

Also, is it the right place to ask for this or should I sent such requests somewhere else?

Sebastian

Re: [css-logical-props] CSS Logical Properties missing from CSS status page

Tab Atkins Jr.
On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Sebastian Zartner
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've asked Bert Bos in a private email a long time ago but never got an
> answer. So, I am asking here.
>
> The CSS Logical Properties Level 1 specification is still missing from the
> list at https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work.en.html. Can someone
> please add it there?
>
> Also, is it the right place to ask for this or should I sent such requests
> somewhere else?

Yeah, this is a fine place.  Bert or fantasai can fix this.

~TJ