[css-inline] Baseline Alignment Ahem Variant Needed

[css-inline] Baseline Alignment Ahem Variant Needed

fantasai
For testing the interaction of baseline alignment and font fallback,
we need a variant of Ahem that has its baseline at a different position
than Ahem itself. Proposal:

Font name: Ahem Baseline Shift
Baseline:  60/40 in place of 80/20
Other:     * É and p glyphs need updating
            * Remove the C glyph (so that it is missing) and move it to Ç

Myles, while you're working on the Ahem update, would you mind creating
this variant? :)

~fantasai

Re: [css-inline] Baseline Alignment Ahem Variant Needed

Myles C. Maxfield
Sure, I can do it.

—Myles