[css-backgrounds] Spec. is missing images

[css-backgrounds] Spec. is missing images

Sebastian Zartner-3
All the images within the draft are broken.

Sebastian

Re: [css-backgrounds] Spec. is missing images

Jens Oliver Meiert
> All the images within the draft are broken.

Can’t reproduce for https://www.w3.org/TR/css-backgrounds/. Is this
still an issue, under what URL did you spot it?

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/

✎ On Web Development: http://meiert.com/webdev

On 15 April 2016 at 15:42, Jens Oliver Meiert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > All the images within the draft are broken.
>
> Can’t reproduce for https://www.w3.org/TR/css-backgrounds/. Is this
> still an issue, under what URL did you spot it?

https://drafts.csswg.org/css-backgrounds-3/
With "draft" I actually meant editor's draft. Sorry for the confusion!

Sebastian