comments: [MM] wrong or missing depiction in Image-Anotation

comments: [MM] wrong or missing depiction in Image-Anotation

Martin Sarsale-2

I was reading the "Image Anotation on the Semweb" document and I found
that there's a missing depiction in "RDF/XML annotations of Apollo 7
launch".
There're references to depiction nodes  'A1' and 'A0'. A0 depicts
'rdf:resource="#Saturn_1B"' but I couldn't find a A1.

  <rdf:Description rdf:about="#Saturn_1B">
    <rdfs:label>Saturn_1B</rdfs:label>
    <j.1:depiction rdf:nodeID="A1"/>
(...)
    <j.1:depiction rdf:nodeID="A0"/>
  </rdf:Description>

Thanks
--
Martin Sarsale - [hidden email]

Re: comments: [MM] wrong or missing depiction in Image-Anotation

Raphaël Troncy

Dear Martin,

> I was reading the "Image Anotation on the Semweb" document and I found
> that there's a missing depiction in "RDF/XML annotations of Apollo 7
> launch".
> There're references to depiction nodes  'A1' and 'A0'. A0 depicts
> 'rdf:resource="#Saturn_1B"' but I couldn't find a A1.
>
>   <rdf:Description rdf:about="#Saturn_1B">
>     <rdfs:label>Saturn_1B</rdfs:label>
>     <j.1:depiction rdf:nodeID="A1"/>
> (...)
>     <j.1:depiction rdf:nodeID="A0"/>
>   </rdf:Description>

Thanks for your comments. Indeed, you're right, this was a typo, there
is no node A1. The "Saturn_1B" is depicted by the A0 region.
See the latest version of the document at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-image-annotation/

Best regards.

    Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
e-mail: [hidden email] & [hidden email]

Re: comments: [MM] wrong or missing depiction in Image-Anotation

Martin Sarsale-2

> Thanks for your comments. Indeed, you're right, this was a typo, there
> is no node A1. The "Saturn_1B" is depicted by the A0 region.
> See the latest version of the document at:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-image-annotation/

yep, I found this one. I think it should be linked from the old version.

thanks!