comment on Time Ontology in OWL W3C Working Draft 27 September 2006

comment on Time Ontology in OWL W3C Working Draft 27 September 2006

Innovimax SARL

Dear,

In Time Ontology in OWL
W3C Working Draft 27 September 2006

at http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-owl-time-20060927/

==Question ==

In Appendix A. Summary of Classes and Properties in the Time Ontology

I don't understand the use of semi colon (for example in the
xsd;decimal) in the "Properties" table

==Typos==

s/XML Schmea datatype/XML Schema datatype/
s/versions of the doucment/versions of the document/
s/the start of a meeing/the start of a meeting/

Mohamed ZERGAOUI

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development
SARL au capital de 10.000 €

Re: comment on Time Ontology in OWL W3C Working Draft 27 September 2006

Feng Pan

Dear Mohamed ZERGAOUI:

Thank you for your comments.

> ==Question ==
>
> In Appendix A. Summary of Classes and Properties in the Time Ontology
>
> I don't understand the use of semi colon (for example in the
> xsd;decimal) in the "Properties" table

Sorry, it's a typo. It should be xsd:decimal.

> ==Typos==
>
> s/XML Schmea datatype/XML Schema datatype/
> s/versions of the doucment/versions of the document/
> s/the start of a meeing/the start of a meeting/

Thank you for your very careful reading. We will correct them in the next
version.

Thanks!

Feng

--
Feng Pan, Ph.D. Candidate
USC Information Sciences Institute (ISI)