Quantcast

comment lost in http://www.w3.org/QA/

Threaded

comment lost in http://www.w3.org/QA/

nicolas1.krebs3

I have "Leave a comment" in
http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/html5-is-html-and-xml.html ,
but is has not been published, without refusal announce by email
(i gave my email address in th form). Is this right/normal/expected ?

Threaded

Re: comment lost in http://www.w3.org/QA/

Karl Dubost

Le 25 janv. 2008 à 04:58, Nicolas Krebs a écrit :
> I have "Leave a comment" in
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/html5-is-html-and-xml.html ,
> but is has not been published, without refusal announce by email
> (i gave my email address in th form). Is this right/normal/expected ?

There are people behind the moderation. These people are humans with
week-ends ;)
It is Monday 9:51am in Japan, and I'm in the process of going through
the moderation queue.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/

Threaded

Re: comment lost in http://www.w3.org/QA/

Karl Dubost

Hi Nicolas,

Le 25 janv. 2008 à 04:58, Nicolas Krebs a écrit :
> I have "Leave a comment" in
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/html5-is-html-and-xml.html ,
> but is has not been published, without refusal announce by email
> (i gave my email address in th form). Is this right/normal/expected ?

So I went through the queue and your comment was not there.
Could you make it again, I'll check today (monday japan, sunday
europe) or tomorrow if it is caught by the spam filter there should be
no reason, but we will see.

Information for the rest of the people.
There are sometimes interesting comments left anonymously or without
any email address. We have decided as a policy to delete those.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/
Be Strict To Be Cool

Threaded

Re: comment lost in http://www.w3.org/QA/

nicolas1.krebs3

>Hi Nicolas,

Hello,

>Le 25 janv. 2008 à 04:58, Nicolas Krebs a écrit :
>> I have "Leave a comment" in
>> http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/html5-is-html-and-xml.html ,
>> but is has not been published, without refusal announce by email
>> (i gave my email address in th form). Is this right/normal/expected ?
>

>So I went through the queue and your comment was not there.
>Could you make it again, I'll check today (monday japan, sunday
>europe) or tomorrow if it is caught by the spam filter there should be
>no reason, but we will see.

I have submit a comment in
http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/html5.html

>Information for the rest of the people.
>There are sometimes interesting comments left anonymously or without
>any email address. We have decided as a policy to delete those.

A technical note : it is write that

Are the table, tr, th, td, elements allowed?

>--
>Karl Dubost - W3C
>http://www.w3.org/QA/
>Be Strict To Be Cool

Yeah.

Le 29 janv. 2008 à 08:06, Nicolas Krebs a écrit :
> I have submit a comment in
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/html5.html

Hmmm I have to explore this. Your comment is nowhere in pending or
spam queues.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/