[comment] XHTML Media Types 2nd - DO NOT color

[comment] XHTML Media Types 2nd - DO NOT color

Karl Dubost-3

Hi,

in the following paragraph, the "DO NOT" is in green when I suspect it
should be red.

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:03:36 GMT
In XHTML Media Types - Second Edition
At http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-xhtml-media-types-20090116/compatGuidelines

A.3. Elements that have no content

If an element permits content (e.g., the div
element) but an instance of that element has no
content (e.g., an empty section), DO NOT use the
"minimized" tag syntax (e.g., <div

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada

Re: [comment] XHTML Media Types 2nd - DO NOT color

Shane McCarron

Thanks for this comment.  I have made this change in the source tree.
We plan to update this document regularly, so the change should make it
into the public version soon.

--
Shane P. McCarron                          Phone: +1 763 786-8160 x120
Managing Director                            Fax: +1 763 786-8180