[canceled] BPWG 2010-09-21

Francois Daoust
Hello participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,

Our chairs are out this week and asked me to play chair in their absence, which I'd be happy to do except there hasn't been any progress on the remaining work items. In short, I suggest we simply drop tomorrow's call.

We're still waiting for one reply from the Protocols and Format WG on MWABP. We should get one by end of this week.

Next call in a week from now on 2010-09-28, where we'll resolve on the advancement of the Mobile Web Application Best Practices document and the future of the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies.

Thanks,
Francois.