bad link in SPARQL 1.1 document?

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
In Section 18.3 of http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/ there is a link to an
undated version of the RDF semantics document, which currently goes to a
disambiguation page.   This link should probably be changed to point to the
appropriate version of the RDF semantics.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider

Re: bad link in SPARQL 1.1 document?

Axel Polleres-4
Good point. It appears to me though that this disambiguation page has been introduced after the SPARQL1.1 spec was finished (and the original link went to the 2004 version.
From my point, I think that the disambiguation page at http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/ is wrong, it shouldn't have changed... particularly also because http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-rdf11-mt-20140225/ points to http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/  in the "Previous version" link (which is kinda circular, isn't it?), so I think this comment should go to [hidden email]... will forward it there in a separate mail to avoid cross-list replies.

best regards,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna