automation of dom testsuite

g_siddu
Hello all,
We have developed a browser which is based on webkit engine .
And i want  our browser to undergo compliance test .
The options available to me are
1. To execute the webkit layout tests provided by the webkit folks using the DumpRenderTree tool
2. To put browser through the several test suites provided by w3.org at http://www..w3.org/2007/03/dom-tests/intro
But i am also looking for other option wherein
we can automate (considering we dont have the DumpRenderTree tool) the webkit layout tests in similar fashion the way w3.org is doing for
the dom test-suite (the above given link) with any php (server side ) or (client side ) javascript technologies
Can someone please shed some light on these or as to how w3.org is automating the Test suites  ?
--
Thanks & Regards,
Siddu