- embed latest Euler EYE prolog Yap engine
- Drools engine:
- several errors corrected; several N3 builtins implemented; lists in
antecedent or consequent; runs in < 2s for the NRI2 GUI case from Deductions
- when an N3 source file is changed, remove consistently the related
facts and rules, and triple results to (greatly) optimize computing time.
- File / "export as Drools" action
- RDFIterator: bug corrected: when more than 2 triples in consequent, spurious
extra implications were generated
- CWM: adding --query= argument; arguments from GUI (typically --think) are
before --query, not pre-pended
- Generated application:
- record N3 file from user input in fields; load/store at application
- added bold font to distinguish user input from loaded data
- added tooltip displaying last update Time
- check numeric datatype, and positive or negative values
- the user is able to popup a new form
- new N3 parser in Java based on parser4j, thanks to Luc Peuvrier;
button "PARSE" added, just to show the parse tree.
- new window : when closed, a secondary project window should not close the
- File chooser initial directory is set to "user.dir" ; was set to "home.dir"
- apply consistently the Euler icon to application frames
- solved problems with Graphviz: multi-line strings were causing blank
- Add button to open inference N3 result with the standard N3 editor
- migrate to Maven framework and directory structure
Since I uploaded it yesterday on Sourceforge, the EulerGUI release is *not available* for download. Sourceforge is unable to tell a time for solving the problem. I'll let you know.
-- Jean-Marc Vanel http://jmvanel.free.fr/