[ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

[ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

George Cristian Bina-2
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that oXygen XML Editor 14.2 and oXygen XML
Developer 14.2 are available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

One of the major additions in version 14.2 is that oXygen finalizes its
support for XML Schema 1.1. We also created a short video demo to cover
this new functionality
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/XML_Schema_11.html

For the complete list of new additions and details please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

RE: [ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

David Ezell
Dear George:
On behalf of the WG, thank you very much for the support in your fine product.
I'll look forward to checking it out personally!

Best regards,
David Ezell (chair, Schema WG)

<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger http://www.oxygenxml.com

________________________________
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.

Re: [ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

George Cristian Bina-2
Thank you David,

We look forward to your feedback and we will be happy to offer oXygen
licenses to XML Schema WG members that need one.

We setup a webinar to cover the new XML Schema 1.1 support:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/167340249
This will be in three weeks from now, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:00
AM EST.

Best Regards,
George
--