{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-31 (EDT)

Pierre-Anthony Lemieux
Good morning/evening,

Please find below coordinates and proposed agenda for our upcoming telecon.

Best,

-- Pierre

Time/date
=========

2016-03-31 from 10 am to 11 am Boston local time

DST is in operation in the US but not in Europe – Europeans beware
this meeting is 1 hour earlier than normal.

Agenda
======

* Regrets

* Action items

https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/open

* TTWG Charter (Thierry Michel)

* IMSC1 (Pierre-Anthony Lemieux)

- https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/456
? Any action on the PR under review

* TTML1/2 (Glenn Adams)

- Background color box height on span (Glenn Adams and Andreas Tai)

https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/209
https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/150
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Mar/0051.html

* Timed Text Profile Registry (Mike Dolan)

https://w3c.github.io/tt-profile-registry/index.html

* TTML and WebVTT mapping document (Andreas Tai)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-webvtt-mapping/mappingbetweenTTMLandWebVTTW3C.html

* WebVTT (David Singer)

* TTML Versions note (Cyril Concolato)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/5ee90ec0d897/ttml-status/index.html

* Progress on HTMLCue proposal (Andreas Tai)

* Unicode liaison (Pierre-Anthony Lemieux)

https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/457

* AOB

- https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications does not match
"Publications" at https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText

Bridge
=====

IRC details:

server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Webex details:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-tt/2015Oct/0012.html

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

Present list
In order to list people attending the call in the minutes, each
participant should type present+ <name> in the irc channel immediately
upon joining the call. This will be picked up by RRSAgent and included
in the minutes. The agent quirkily doesn't accept spaces in names, so
either use a single word nickname or separate the words in your name
with an underscore.

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-31 (EDT)

Thierry Michel

> Time/date
> =========
>
> 2016-03-31 from 10 am to 11 am Boston local time
>
> DST is in operation in the US but not in Europe – Europeans beware
> this meeting is 1 hour earlier than normal.

Summer is in operation since last Weekend, therefore the meeting is at
regular time in Europe (4pm for Paris for example).

> Agenda
> ======
>
> * Regrets
>

> * Action items
>
> https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/open
>

> * TTWG Charter (Thierry Michel)
>

> * IMSC1 (Pierre-Anthony Lemieux)
>
> - https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/456
> ? Any action on the PR under review
>

> * TTML1/2 (Glenn Adams)
>
> - Background color box height on span (Glenn Adams and Andreas Tai)
>
> https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/209
> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/150
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Mar/0051.html
>

> * Timed Text Profile Registry (Mike Dolan)
>
> https://w3c.github.io/tt-profile-registry/index.html
>

> * TTML and WebVTT mapping document (Andreas Tai)
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-webvtt-mapping/mappingbetweenTTMLandWebVTTW3C.html
>

> * WebVTT (David Singer)
>

> * TTML Versions note (Cyril Concolato)
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/5ee90ec0d897/ttml-status/index.html
>

> * Progress on HTMLCue proposal (Andreas Tai)
>

> * Unicode liaison (Pierre-Anthony Lemieux)
>
> https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/457
>

> * AOB
>
> - https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications does not match
> "Publications" at https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>

> Bridge
> =====
>
> IRC details:
>
> server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Webex details:
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-tt/2015Oct/0012.html
>
> To join the audio conference only
> To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
> meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> Present list
> In order to list people attending the call in the minutes, each
> participant should type present+ <name> in the irc channel immediately
> upon joining the call. This will be picked up by RRSAgent and included
> in the minutes. The agent quirkily doesn't accept spaces in names, so
> either use a single word nickname or separate the words in your name
> with an underscore.

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-31 (EDT)

nigelmegitt
Pierre,

thanks for chairing last week,

Kind regards,