[agenda] BPWG 2010-07-20

Jo Rabin
Apologies for the late agenda:

Attendance is open to W3C Members Only

Chair: Jo

Team Contact: Francois

Known Regrets: Dan

Please make sure that if you are sending regrets you do so _before_ the
call and please use the member list to do so:

mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Regrets%20for%20BPWG%202010-07-20

Agenda:

1. BP2

Status

2. CT Guidelines

Status

3. Admin

Charter Extension Status

Summer Break (including a discussion of why Francois will be absent for
4 weeks)

A quick peek at the Issues and Actions that have been quietly gathering
dust.

4. AOB

Logistics:

Date: 2010-07-20T1330Z
[0630 US Pacific, 0930 US Eastern, 1430 UK/Ireland, 1530 CET, 1630
Helsinki]

Phone: tel:+16177616200, tel:+33489063499 or tel:+441173706152
Code 2794 ("BPWG") followed by #

IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665#bpwg

Canceling today's call

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group
Hia folks --

Fran├žois and Jo are both on vacation today.  Our one task we could have
accomplished today would have been requesting transition of MWABP.  I'm
afraid we haven't managed to pull together sufficient additional
implementation reports yet to do this so I would like to postpone this call
to next week.

In the mean time, please renew your collective efforts to generate
additional implementation reports for MWABP[1] between now and next Tuesday
(the 17th) and we will go for a transition request on the call then.

1. http://www.w3.org/2010/07/mwabp-implementation-report-template

Thanks!
Dan

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment