administrivia - mail bounces, removing people from the list

administrivia - mail bounces, removing people from the list

Liam R. E. Quin
Every three months or so I go through and prune out this list (and
others)... every address I removed today is bouncing with "no such user"
or something similar; I will wait a few days before removing the "no
such host" bounces.

A few addresses are generating "mail quote exceeded" messages and I'll
remove those in a few days too.

If you were removed in error and don't get this message (but presumably
find it in the archives) it's fine to resubscribe!

Liam