a NumberFormatException

Threaded

a NumberFormatException

Aliza Lila

Hi,

Using some vary basic rdf, partly copied from the W3school website, i keep
getting the same console errors. I installed all the latest dependend
packages, and configured IsaViz correctly. At least that is what i think i
did ;-)

One tip, for other users, i solved one problem with a dependency: it
involves a jena error: some ../irifactory not found error when i loaded
the rdf file (see below). I solved that by modding the classpath in the
run.bat by adding something like lib/iri.jar

---- the software ---
winxp
IsaViz 3.0 alpha
jena 2.4 libs copied