Xqib(XML query language in the browser)

L2L 2L
I wish to see this exceed, but it look like the group that was working on it die down. It shows potential to be a replacement for browser scripting side ECMAScript and php server side. Better than that google's dart programming language.

I feel that with the combine of xQuery, xPath, xPointer, xLink, and a few features from XSLT. This could be a all purpose language... And by xqib, it already is.

E-S4L

Re: Xqib(XML query language in the browser)

L2L 2L
Compare this:

To this:

E-S4L

> On Jul 20, 2014, at 4:45 PM, "L2L 2L" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I wish to see this exceed, but it look like the group that was working on it die down. It shows potential to be a replacement for browser scripting side ECMAScript and php server side. Better than that google's dart programming language.
>
> I feel that with the combine of xQuery, xPath, xPointer, xLink, and a few features from XSLT. This could be a all purpose language... And by xqib, it already is.
>
> E-S4L

Compare this:

To this:

E-S4L