XSLTForms new release and XForms Validation Icon

XSLTForms new release and XForms Validation Icon

Alain COUTHURES
Hello,

1) I am happy to announce that I have just released a new version of
XSLTForms (http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms).

Many changes have been done since the previous version: minimal inline
rendering, XPath functions added, event management improvements,...

When XForms 1.1 will become a recommendation, I will publish a version
1.0 of XSLTForms but it shouldn't differ a lot from this one and you can
now consider this new release good enough for real world applications
because it deserves this!

2) I would really appreciate to have a Validation Icon for XForms 1.1
because I believe it can be a good and easy way to promote it (even if
there is no effective online validator...). Do you think it will be
possible ?

Best regards,

Alain Couthures
<agenceXML>
http://www.agencexml.com
Bordeaux, France

Re: XSLTForms new release and XForms Validation Icon

Alain COUTHURES
Hello again,

I browsed the Icons repository and, thanks to Inkscape, I drew this icon :

What do you think of it ?

Best regards,

Alain Couthures
<agenceXML>