Quantcast

XML Base (Second Edition) PER

Threaded

XML Base (Second Edition) PER

Roland Merrick

This is a comment on the XML Base Second Edition PER [1], from the XHTML2 Working Group.

We would like to echo the comments made by the XForms WG [2] and add one further comment.

We are not convinced that the proposed changes fall within the process guidelines [3] of what new features may be added to a recommendation.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/PER-xmlbase-20080320/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2008AprJun/0011.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/process.html#correction-classes

Regards, Roland