X-UA-Compatible

Wilson, Kimberly

I was checking an index.html document on my localhost

At the top I have <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"/>

And you’re indicating it as invalid, when it isn’t

Here’s some information about it:

https://www.modern.ie/en-us/performance/how-to-use-x-ua-compatible

Kim Wilson, MSCIS | Systems Analyst – Sakai & IS Academic Systems | Albany Medical Center | 518-264-1055

----------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.