Wrong time-entry.owl reference for OWL-S files

Threaded

Wrong time-entry.owl reference for OWL-S files

Nils Masuch

Hi,

I am working with the owl-s service descriptions and think that there
exists a wrong reference to the time-entry.owl ontology. For now in the
Process.owl and in the example processes like CongoProcess.owl,
BravoAirProcess.owl the uri is
"http://www.isi.edu/~pan/damltime/time-entry.owl", but this is a dead
link. Further I found a link to it on
"http://www.isi.edu/~hobbs/damltime/time-entry.owl". Would it be
possible to change the time reference or have I missed something?

Best regards,

Nils

Threaded

Re: Wrong time-entry.owl reference for OWL-S files

David Martin-4

Hi Nils -

Thanks very much for finding this and pointing it out.

You are right.  Apparently time-entry.owl was relocated since the current
versions of those ontology files were posted.

I've just updated them, and 3 other files having the same faulty link.

I have not updated older versions, just the 1.2 pre-release here:

   http://www.ai.sri.com/daml/services/owl-s/1.2/

Regards,
David Martin