Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Aditya Soni
I have a simple question:

I have a website, whatsapp status and uses BBcode. When I enable BBcode
usage the w3 validator gives 19 errors. Without it, no errors:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.whatsapp-pc.in
http://www.whatsapp-pc.in/2014/06/whatsapp-for-pc-or-whatsapp-download.html

Anyone can explain me what to do?

Thank you!

Jason McNeil

Web designer

Web World SRL

EXT: 4298

Email:

Web: http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com
<http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com>

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Michael[tm] Smith
Aditya Soni <[hidden email]>, 2015-01-17 21:26 +0530:

> To: [hidden email]
>
> I have a simple question:
>
> I have a website,* whatsapp status
> [link removed]
> and uses BBcode. When I enable BBcode
> usage the w3 validator gives 19 errors. Without it, no errors:
>
> [links removed]
Message marked as spam in the w3c archives:

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2015Jan/0025.html

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Minesh Parikh
I am also facing same issue for my website www.awsmstatus.in

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

nadiawalia
So you can check here too

Whatsapp  for PC

Best Whatsaapp Messages