Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Aditya Soni
I have a simple question:

I have a website, jasminedirectory.com and uses BBcode. When I enable BBcode
usage the w3 validator gives 19 errors. Without it, no errors:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com
http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com/2014/10/download-whatsapp-for-pc-free-windows.html

Anyone can explain me what to do?

Thank you!

Jason McNeil

Web designer

Web World SRL

EXT: 4298

Email:

Web: http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com
<http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com>

--

If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.

With Regards

Aditya Kumar Soni

M. 09266063413

E. [hidden email]

Join me at:    :

Save a Tree, Please do not print me unless it is absolutely necessary.

cid:image028.jpg@01CB5E36.07602EE0cid:image029.gif@01CB5E36.07602EE0

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Jukka K. Korpela
2014-11-01 4:06, Aditya Soni wrote:

> I have a website,jasminedirectory.com  <http://jasminedirectory.com>  and uses BBcode. When I enable BBcode
> usage the w3 validator gives 19 errors.

I see 93 errors.

> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.iwhatsappstatus.com

That's another page, and it has 46 errors.

Was this some kind of spam, or what?

Yucca

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

anand123sri
even i am facing same problem with my blog ( http://hindimeinpadho.blogspot.in/ )

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

cinderellaman143
pure spam on whatsapp download for pc
http://www.techfishy.com/2014/11/download-install-whatsapp-computer-
free.html
whatsapp download for pc
http://www.digictrl.com/download-and-install-whatsapp-for-windows-pc-
laptop-for-free/
showbox app for pc http://www.digictrl.com/download-showbox-app-for-
windows-pc-laptop-free/
showbox for mac http://www.digictrl.com/download-showbox-app-for-mac-
iphone-ipad-for-free/. try to maintain quality!

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

alisha
Same here i am also getting errors on my many websites i am mentioning them please help me to solve this error please help !
http://igalaxys7samsung.com/
http://isamsunggalaxynote5.com/
http://ihappynewyear2015wallpapers.org/
http://ihappynewyear2015wallpapers.org/

These are the urls please help me to solve it.

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

Paul Berg
I also have a similar question when i was searching my website
http://www.sparrowsurf.com/ in w3 validator then i found 22 errors and i
don't understand how these errors are coming as my website is in Wordpress
so how can i resolve this problem. if anyone can give me suggestion then
it will really help me.

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

alisha
I am even getting the same error on many sites ! One of the site is
http://www.happyvalentinesday2015sms.com/
Can you please check and tell me whats the problem ?

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

deepakblogger
When I enable BBcode usage the w3 validator gives 15errors and when removes
it work nicely. I have applied on http://myapps4pc.com/
http://myapps4pc.com/games/download-crime-city-for-window-macs/

My friend also tried it on http://www.techpanorma.com/ and it's working
nicely. I am really confused what to do now ?

Re: Why BB Code on websited give validation errors?

tushargoyal357