Whitespace in SOAP Fault Details

Fernando Ribeiro-2
I'd appreciate if you read the post at http://fernandoribeiro.eti.br/2009/04/24/whitespaces-in-soap-fault-details/ and responded, here or there, about the significance of whitespace-only nodes there. They don't seem useful to me under any circunstances and are being preserved in all platforms that I am currently working with. Thanks.

Re: Whitespace in SOAP Fault Details

Fernando Ribeiro-2
Should this be reported somewhere else? Thanks.