Where is the "value expression language" used?

Where is the "value expression language" used?

Andreas Gansen
Hello,

In appendix - B Data Models - one of the points which must be defined in a data model is:

Specify the value expression language that is used as the value of the 'expr' attribute of the <data> and <assign> elements.

Further, "Value expression" is also used as type of the attributes 'eventexpr', 'targetexpr', 'delayexpr' and 'typeexpr' in (at least) the <send> tag.

If these are also just missing, then the text should maybe changed into something like:
Specify the value expression language that is used as value in a value expression typed attribute like 'expr', 'targetexpr' or 'nameexpr'.

Since these strings are easy searchable, I would just skip the tags of there appearance.

Regards.