What Kind of a Group is this and How I become member of this group?

What Kind of a Group is this and How I become member of this group?

Kamaal

Hello,

What kind of a Group is this and how I become member of this group? Is
there any Member or Moderator or Admin know me well?

Please send more information or unsubscribe me!

Thanks

Kamaal

Re: What Kind of a Group is this and How I become member of this group?

Cindy-Sue Causey
On 6/29/09, Kamaal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What kind of a Group is this and how I become member of this group? Is
> there any Member or Moderator or Admin know me well?

Responding so that those, as I, who received it, know its origin.. A
quick peek at the source reflected this www-html-editor listserv
addy.. :)

Happy Monday to All.. :)

Cindy Sue

- :: -
Celebrating Community Choice and Independent Living!

http://claimid.com/butterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA