Welcome Adil Allawi as BiDi IRIs Document Editor

Welcome Adil Allawi as BiDi IRIs Document Editor

Chris Weber-4
Hello everyone, please welcome Adil Allawi! He has graciously
volunteered to join the IRI WG as our new Document Editor for the BiDi
IRIs draft
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-00>.  This
document is currently at version -00 and Adil will be working toward -01.

Best regards,
Chris Weber

Re: Welcome Adil Allawi as BiDi IRIs Document Editor

Slim Amamou-3
Hello Adil, welcome, and thank you for doing the job

--
Slim Amamou | سليم عمامو
http://alixsys.com

Re: Welcome Adil Allawi as BiDi IRIs Document Editor

Najib Tounsi
+1

--
Najib TOUNSI (tounsi at w3.org)
W3C Office in Morocco (http://www.w3c.org.ma/)

Re: Welcome Adil Allawi as BiDi IRIs Document Editor

Adil Allawi
Thanks! I will do my best to get this document updated.

regards

Adil