WebWorkers incorrect example

Nathan Rixham-2
Hi,

Just a heads up that the Providing libraries example in the Web
Workers specification [1] repeatedly makes reference to a non-existent
  "startConversation" method (thus isn't an example of WebWorkers, and
doesn't work).

Additionally there's a small typo in the example:

   var crytoLib = new Worker('libcrypto-v1.js');

note the missing 'p' in 'crytoLib'.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/workers/#providing-libraries

Best,

Nathan

Re: WebWorkers incorrect example

Ian Hickson
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011, Nathan wrote:

> Just a heads up that the Providing libraries example in the Web Workers
> specification [1] repeatedly makes reference to a non-existent
> "startConversation" method (thus isn't an example of WebWorkers, and
> doesn't work).

Thanks. I've commented out that section for now. startConversation() is a
feature we're planning on introducing in the future.

> Additionally there's a small typo in the example:
>
>   var crytoLib = new Worker('libcrypto-v1.js');
>
> note the missing 'p' in 'crytoLib'.

Thanks. I've fixed that so it'll be correct when/if we reintroduce the
example.