WebKit Blog - Improvements in MathML Rendering

WebKit Blog - Improvements in MathML Rendering

Frédéric WANG

FYI, the announcement of MathML improvements has also be made on the official WebKit twitter and blog:

https://twitter.com/webkit/status/756489720893411329

https://webkit.org/blog/6803/improvements-in-mathml-rendering/

In my previous announcement on this mailing list, I mentioned that the changes will be in Safari Technology Preview on OS X. Paul Libbrecht wrote to me to indicate that the changes are probably likely to be in the next version of the system renamed "macOS" and of the next version iOS, and maybe some other developer preview. As usual, this is not sure (see https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/FAQ#Releases) so I preferred not to comment on that and let people check by themselves when these releases happen...
--
Frédéric Wang