Quantcast

Warning Notice!!!

Threaded

Warning Notice!!!

WBS Mailer on behalf of xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no
A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders
Your email account has to be upgraded to our new
Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2009 version  to prevent
damages to our email log and your important
files.

Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and
send back or your email account will be terminated
immediately to avoid spread of the virus.

USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
PHONE NUMBER:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Note that your password will be encrypted with
1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety.

           WARNINGS
If the above details is not sent you will
experience login problems after you log out.

Threaded

Spam Alert (was: Warning Notice!!!)

Doug Schepers-3
Hi, Folks-

Obviously, the previous message on this thread was phishing spam, and
was not from the W3C Team.  As far as I can tell, it was sent to the
following lists:

public-xhtml2
public-webont-comments
semantic-web
public-xmlsec
public-webapps

Please don't reply to the original email, for your own security.  I'm
sure I don't have to tell you this, but never send a stranger your
username, password, phone number, or date of birth.

You can, however, send me your bank account information... trust me... :)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs