Want to use url to post the data in form.

Want to use url to post the data in form.

Hongyi Zhao

Hi all,

I want to construct a url to do the same thing that a post fom done,
e.g., username and password, is the data submitted by the form.  What
should I do then just a constructed url to do the same thing?

..: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.

Re: Want to use url to post the data in form.

David Dorward-3

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 05:08:12PM +0800, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
> I want to...

See
http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/html-formfu/2009-February/001708.html
and please don't multipost to different mailing lists.

--
David Dorward