Walk in NZ - FW: NHS England Accessible Info Policy

Walk in NZ - FW: NHS England Accessible Info Policy

Howard Leicester

Hi Kare (from ‘Down Under’),

It’s Howard (from ‘Up Over).

I share the below email and attachment (NHS England’s Communications Policy) on condition it’s not widely shared or quoted until the final version is available in a few weeks (see the condition on me in the email).

The Policy is written by my very dear friend, Sarah Marsay.

It is a fabulous response to the UK’s Equality Act 2012.

The Act has special commitments on the Public Sector, but actually applies equally to the Private Sector.

Laws may differ across countries, but I think (hope) NHS England’s Policy is a model for all countries and sectors.

Extra best,

Howard

Re: Walk in NZ - FW: NHS England Accessible Info Policy

Karen Lewellen
Good afternoon Howard up over,
Actually this Kare is likely up over there, I alternate between Toronto
and New York city.  Still I am honored you are providing this first look
at such a well done policy effort.  I will not share this with Simon the
young man who contacted me with workplace issues  related to WACG in NZ.
I will provided the doors others suggested, it seems his employer is
government owned.
As always  I am so thankful this effort exists at all.  The line between
confusion and inclusion I dare say  may only truly be removed with common
connection and understanding.  One person at a time as you all illustrate
professionally daily.
Extra best,
Kare over there.