[WICD] focusable property

Anne van Kesteren-2

In <http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WICD-20051219/#focus-management> there
are two sentences which mention a "focusable property". "Advertising
focusable property depends on the used namespace." and "A focusable
property can be used to trigger additional functionality in a user agent."
It is unclear to me whether the two sentences are related and where such a
"focusable property" is defined. In addition, I believe the first sentence
quoted here could use some rewording.

Please define "focusable property" so that it is clear what is meant and
make the first sentence quoted here more clear.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>