WICD Mobile 1.0 TestSuite: license question

WICD Mobile 1.0 TestSuite: license question

Vasily Isaenko

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working on the JSR 290 Conformance Test Suite development.
Existing WICD Mobile 1.0 Test Suite provides very useful test cases
which could be reused to align both technologies to get best compliance
and less fragmentation among implementations.

Could you please answer my few questions about WICD Mobile Test Suite:
  1. what license covers this test suite?
      The specification is W3C License with Documentation rules and I wonder
      if the test suite is indeed covered by Software version of the
license. In the
      test suite I found no sign of the license at
         http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/TestSuite/WICD_CDR_WP1/wicdmobile.xhtml
  2. can I reuse existing WICD Mobile 1.0 Test Suite test cases in JSR290
      Conformance test suite development work?

Best regards,
Vasily