[WICD Core 1.0] XHTML passing to SVG renderer

[WICD Core 1.0] XHTML passing to SVG renderer

Jeff Schiller

Sorry I believe I am one day late in my comments.  I hope they will
still be considered.

Section 5.3.1 - the model you describe (XHTML passing to SVG renderer)
would not work for SVG backgrounds.... SVG would have to render first
in this case...  Considering XHTML on top of a SVG background would be
a very useful thing to have (think rounded corners on divs) should
this be mentioned in a subsequent subsection?

Regards,
Jeff Schiller

Re: [WICD Core 1.0] XHTML passing to SVG renderer ACTION: 416

Kevin E Kelly

Jeff,

It appears you were looking at an old versions of the documents, and not the current Last Call Documents for comments:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0083.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0084.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0085.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0086.html

We were able to process some of your other comments, but not these.

Please review the current Last Call Documents at http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/ and submit again if appropriate.

Thanks for your comment. Please let us know within two weeks if this reply does not address your concerns

Thanks,
Kevin E. Kelly

Jeff Schiller <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]