Quantcast

WIA-ARIA Primer

Threaded

WIA-ARIA Primer

Richard Harrington
Hey everyone,

This is my first time ever joining a mailing list; so for that, I apologize if this is the wrong place for this sort of information.  I just wanted to make it known that there is an error in the WIA-ARIA Primer document (http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-primer/).  In the first paragraph, "Asynchronous Java and XML (Ajax)." should be replaced with "Asynchronous JavaScript and XML (Ajax)."

Again, I apologize if this is not the right place for this sort of error report.

Best,
Rich