WADL documentation stylesheet updated

Mark Nottingham-4

I've updated the WADL documentation stylesheet <http://www.mnot.net/
webdesc/>, primarily to;
    * Fix a bug with finding and displaying XML Schema
    * Make it compatible with xsltproc (and hopefully most other
XSLT1.0 processors that understand EXSLT)
    * Generate valid XHTML

Thanks to Dave Crawford (Yahoo! Media Group), Nathan Cantelmo (Yahoo!
Research Berkeley) and Gopalakrishnan S A (Yahoo! Bangalore) for
their bug reports, patches and patience.

Mark Nottingham       [hidden email]

Re: WADL documentation stylesheet updated

Marc Hadley

Hi Mark,

Any plan to get this to work with Firefox, currently I get an error
due to call to an undefined extension function. It works great in
Safari.

Thanks,
Marc.

On Nov 1, 2007, at 8:48 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> I've updated the WADL documentation stylesheet <http://www.mnot.net/webdesc/
> >, primarily to;
>   * Fix a bug with finding and displaying XML Schema
>   * Make it compatible with xsltproc (and hopefully most other
> XSLT1.0 processors that understand EXSLT)
>   * Generate valid XHTML
>
> Thanks to Dave Crawford (Yahoo! Media Group), Nathan Cantelmo
> (Yahoo! Research Berkeley) and Gopalakrishnan S A (Yahoo! Bangalore)
> for their bug reports, patches and patience.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Mark Nottingham       [hidden email]

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.

Re: WADL documentation stylesheet updated

Mark Nottingham-2

Hey,

Unfortunately, FF's XSLT support is pretty primitive; they don't even
support the core spec very well, as I understand it. IIRC, this
should be fixed in the next major rev...

Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/