W3C makes its data available through a Web API

W3C makes its data available through a Web API

Vivien Lacourba
interact with W3C's data, we have developed an API. Through it we are
making available public data on Specifications, Groups, Organizations
and Users. We are providing a JSON format initially with alternate
formats in the works and we will be expanding what information we expose
over time.

For more information please see the project page on Github
 https://github.com/w3c/w3c-api/

Regards,
Vivien on behalf of the W3C Systems Team

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
[hidden email]                        http://www.w3.org