W3C css validator internal_error

Adrien
Hi,
when i want check my css, the css validator return "I/O Error: Received
fatal alert: internal_error".

This is a bug ?

Validator link:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https://mortor.wtf/&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=fr

Best regard.

Re: W3C css validator internal_error

Andreas Riddering
As you can see here:

Java6 is not able to connect to your website and this analysier is reporting the same error, so i assume, that this validator is written in Java6 and so its more "works like broken" than a real bug.

But i really dunno, if this is the root cause...

If you have got access to those settings, you could try to fiddle around, lets say allow some other cipher suites and stuff.
If its working, you'd now where this error comes from...

greetings,
Andreas