W3C and Open Source ECM ( Nuxeo) & Annotea

W3C and Open Source ECM ( Nuxeo) & Annotea

Wendy L.

Hi,

I recently came across the W3C standard Annotea. This format was being suggested because Nuxeo/ECM allowed for ease of use and little programming efforts. They played well together.  Are other W3C standards under discussions similar to Annotea where they play well with other open source ECM’s or is there encouragement to use W3C standards as a way to make open source more interoperable? I would like to be knowledgeable of these types of initiatives so I can look at my schemas and DTDs and see where efforts can be reduced with our programming staff.

Thanks

-datatomato!