W3C_WAI tweeting at 11:00 Eastern Time today

W3C_WAI tweeting at 11:00 Eastern Time today

Shawn Henry
Hi WAI IG,

Judy Brewer and Shawn Henry will be answering questions about web accessibility via Twitter soon.

We are excited about the opportunity to reach new audiences with information about web accessibility. We welcome your questions and constructive input into the conversation!

WAI at W3C
‏@w3c_wai WAI at W3C Retweeted Valerie Jarrett
Join us tomorrow w/ White House Valerie Jarrett @vj44 & Tom Kalil @WhiteHouseOSTP to address questions on web #a11y.
<https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/758384078899048448>

Valerie Jarrett
@vj44
Qs on making the web accessible for all? @W3C_wai's joining
@WhiteHouseOSTP's Tom Kalil & me to answer. Ask by Thurs at 11am ET with
#ADA26!
<https://twitter.com/vj44/status/758362324361019392>

Best regards,
~Shawn

<https://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

WCAG 2.0 - A progressive approach to Website Accessibility

Herin Hentry

Hello everyone at WAI Interest group,

I have been working on an easy learning + development strategy for WCAG 2.0 and have published an article in LinkedIn. It would be a great help if this group can review this article and provide me feedbacks.

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wcag-scary-anymore-progressive-approach-website-herin-hentry?trk=pulse_spock-articles

I would like to work with W3C working group on similar strategies and plans. Can someone please advise what's the procedure for applying to be part of such working group and if we have any group working on this?

Thank you,

Herin Hentry

Web Accessibility Consultant, Planit Software Testing

RE: WCAG 2.0 - A progressive approach to Website Accessibility

Herin Hentry

Thank you Richard for your feedback.

Herin Hentry
Senior Test Analyst