W3C PAS FAQ

Paul Cotton

W3C PAS FAQ points 4 and 5 are out of date at http://www.w3.org/2010/04/pasfaq given that MathML was submitted and has been approved by JTC1.

What specifications have been submitted ?

Our first package PAS on Web Services (SOAP 1.2, MTOM, WS Addr and WS Policy) was sent to ISO on Jan 21th 2011 and approved on July 25th 2011.

The second package, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 was announced as approved on 15 October 2012.

What specifications are being considered for future PAS ?

MathML 3.0 is currently being considered, Nothing has been decided yet after that.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

Re: W3C PAS FAQ

Daniel Dardailler
Fixed, thanks.

On 2015-07-02 17:53, Paul Cotton wrote:

> W3C PAS FAQ points 4 and 5 are out of date at
> http://www.w3.org/2010/04/pasfaq [1] given that MathML was submitted
> and has been approved by JTC1.
>
> WHAT SPECIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED ?
>
> Our first package PAS on Web Services [2] (SOAP 1.2, MTOM, WS Addr and
> WS Policy) was sent to ISO on Jan 21th 2011 and approved on July 25th
> 2011.
>
> The second package, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
> [3] was announced as approved [4] on 15 October 2012.
>
> WHAT SPECIFICATIONS ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE PAS ?
>
> MathML 3.0 is currently being considered, Nothing has been decided yet
> after that.
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2010/04/pasfaq
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2010/08/ws-pas.html
> [3] http://www.w3.org/tr/wcag20
> [4] http://www.w3.org/News/2012#entry-9590

RE: W3C PAS FAQ

Michael Champion-2
Has the team given any thought to what the next PAS submission will be?