Validator availability

Turkish Property World, Antalya
Hello.

My friends tell me that W3C has a realy handy tool.., all website owners should use once in a while.

I am trying to check the site http://www.turkish-property-world.com via http:// or https and am getting the following error:

500 Can't connect to www.turkish-property-world.com :443

I had check and validated 3 days ago and had no problem, but today when I click the logo backlink on our website footer it is not working.

When I delete the .htacces file it validates, but when I upload it back we see the error. I have double check the deny ip's to make sure that was not a blocking problem.

Other than that a
m I doing anything wrong.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
RaziDaz

Re: Validator availability

Michael[tm] Smith
Hi Turkish,

"Turkish Property World, Antalya" <[hidden email]>, 2015-04-22 00:34 +0300:

> Hello.
>
> My friends tell me that W3C has a realy handy tool.., all website owners
> should use once in a while.
>
> I am trying to check the site http://www.turkish-property-world.com via
> http:// or https and am getting the following error:
>
> 500 Can't connect to www.turkish-property-world.com :443